Industry-Leading Packaging Company | Columbus, Ohio Branch
Ohio's Premier Packaging Supplier
Looking for a packaging company in Ohio?
Crown Packaging serves Columbus, Dayton, Springfield, and the surrounding region through our branch location located in the heart of Ohio.
With Crown as your preferred packaging company, you’ll get the level of service you’d expect from your trusted local supplier, plus the support resources, product options, and premium offerings you’ll only get with an industry leader like Crown.
If you’re searching for a packaging solutions provider in Columbus, Ohio, consider Crown your partner in packaging.
Contact Crown to speak with your local representative to learn how we can help improve your operation.
How Crown Packaging Supports Your Business
We’re proud to help businesses operating across the Charlotte metro area and throughout North Carolina:
- decrease packaging expenses
- reduce overheads via regional inventory management
- discover new packaging solutions
- optimize their supply chain
- configure and maintain their packaging equipment
Providing Ohio with the Best Packaging Solutions
“We’re more than a packaging supplier for our customers.
We strive to be a resource to help them solve problems and take their packaging processes to the next level.
Call us to order supplies, discuss automation, or learn about services that support your organization in reaching its goals.”
Crown Packaging | Columbus, Ohio Location
About Crown Packaging
Since 1969, Crown Packaging has been a top-tier packaging company and has only grown to build an international network of support specialists, warehouses, and service technicians across North America.
Complete Packaging Solutions
Crown offers all-in-one solutions with the products, machinery, and support your business needs.
The Crown Difference
- 150,000 packaging products available from top manufacturers
- Specialists in automation, cold chain, corrugated packaging, and more
- Regional warehousing and inventory management services
- Full-service equipment division with consultation, implementation, and maintenance