5 Ways Zebra’s MC9300 maximizes warehouse operations to thrive in the on-demand economy.
Warehouse workers must stay productive for longer shifts in order to preserve customer satisfaction. Your business needs devices that won’t fail or malfunction to eliminate downtime in warehousing and manufacturing.
Unplanned downtime can derail productivity and cost businesses anywhere from $10,000 to $250,000 per hour. On the other hand, choosing to invest in rugged enterprise devices can combat costly downtime. As e-commerce continues to bolster demands for immediate and trackable order fulfillment, purpose-built mobile devices such as Zebra’s MC9300 have risen to popularity as a key to staying one step ahead of competitors.
Unlike consumer devices, rugged mobile computers on average last four years and sometimes longer even in challenging warehouse environments. Going a step beyond longevity, the MC9300 handheld mobile computer provides greater flexibility from within to increase productivity rates with…
- Adaptable data capture that extends over 70ft for long-range scanning
- Optional push-to-talk capabilities to ensure real-time communication without extra 2-way radios
- Seamless green-screen app conversion right out of the box
- Android’s open app ecosystem that welcomes new applications without extensive rewriting.
To empower warehouses to meet customer demands, the MC9300 leverages these features to automate repetitive tasks. The result has often been:
- Rugged performance that is equipped to handle the harshest environments in warehousing and manufacturing. The MC9300 is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and tumble-proof. This helps workers improve their productivity by eliminating the time that is wasted fixing incapable devices.
- Enhanced processor power and memory with an ultra-powerful 8-core processor that delivers maximum performance on all your voice and data apps. This keeps the computer running at top speed so your workers get powerful performance during their tasks.
- Simplified readability with advanced technology and a larger touchscreen, the MC9300 allows your workers to easily access business data indoors and outdoors. Users can also interact with the screen if they have gloves on or even if the display is wet.
- User-friendly operation with an ergonomically proven design with a pistol-style grip. Maintain comfort even in the most scan-intensive apps.
- Easier app conversion – Convert your green screen apps to touchscreen interfaces right out of the box. Simplify migration from Windows to Android with integrated support for your TE apps.
Your workers need devices that are built to withstand the toughest environments while also maintaining superior performance and connectivity. Choose solutions from Crown Packaging that eliminate downtime. Contact us today.
Crown Packaging | SupplIES, Equipment, & Services
Crown is a one-stop shop for all your packaging needs. We provide complete, customized solutions based on your unique business goals.
From essential consumables like boxes, tape, & stretch film to hard-to-find specialty items, Crown has all the materials your company requires.
Automate your packaging and shipping process with Crown. We offer a wide range of technologies, from protective packaging machinery to cartoning equipment, to fully automated robotic systems, and more.
Plus, our knowledgeable support and service teams are here to help you uncover opportunities for improvement and help you optimize your packaging process.
Choose Crown as your packaging partner.